Thursday, March 4, 2010

Alomst Here!

Its about 2AM and I am having a hard time sleeping so I thought I would just give an update. We have been in the hospital since 10:30PM and are eagerly awaiting the arrival of out new daughter. Tara is asleep so needless to say I am quite board.
This is about half of our room. The hospital here is soooooooooooo nice. Our shower has glass mosaic tiles- I mean, seriously. And YES that sofa did turn into a bed.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck to both of you! You should be sleeping too once baby comes there wont be much sleeping going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting stuff! Tell Tara I said good luck and rest while she can! Can't wait to hear how the delivery goes and see beautiful baby rhea (if that's still the name)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that hospital room looks like a 5 star suite compared to ours! totally jealous. and can't WAIT to hear more! tell tara i love her and am praying and thinking about you three all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sooo EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!! :) Keep us posted, let us know if we can do anything for you guys!! :) I know hospital food can get old very fast sooo if you're needing something good please don't hesitate so call! :) We are praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!!! So exciting! Can't wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete