Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rhea's Angry Face

Rhea's pissed because mom has decided to put the blanket under her instead of over her.
And no, the color isn't off in this photo. Rhea's a little jaundiced and has been banking some serious time on a billi light during naps. However, Tara keeps reminding her that if she inherited her skin color, it's the most pigment she'll ever have!

12 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!!! Look at those scrawny little legs! so so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so freakin' adorable and TEENY you guys! Congratulations. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those knees! Love it! Oh, how I wish I could come cuddle her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how little she is--especially those tiny legs. Glad you guys are having so much fun with her--hope you are getting some sleep at night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the knees. Blake was almost exactly the same weight when he was born and I loved his old man knees too. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture!! She is so adorable! I hope she feels completely better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so itty bitty and sweet! I definitely agree this is his best :project" yet. Darling darling darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the picture I've been waiting for!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO ridiculously adorable and darling and cute and precious! I love her angry face!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is beautiful and so tiny! congrats you guys! If you haven't already, get the book baby wise, my cousin got it and her daughter was sleeping through the night by three months. It seems like every baby born lately has had jaundice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just want to hold her. Is that too much to ask?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I want to play with those wrinkles!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhh, she is so dang cute! I totally want to steal her and just hold her! So glad you three are doing well! Post more pictures!

    ReplyDelete