She's working on something, but what could it be? A week has passed and so have a lot of bowel movements. Could this be a sign of anything but a very very healthy baby?
Rhea screams Curry to me! I swear I see a little bit of Michael in her. She is absolutely precious and so small! I love her blonde hair. She is one cutie!
Oh my gosh that hair is precious! Love it! She looks like Tara so much to me, I love it! No body expressed to me just how many diapers we'd be going through... definitely think like almost 15 a day! Craziness!
Ohmigosh, for some reason Google Reader didn't update me on this post. I feel jipped! Look at how adorable she is!!!! Not that I'd expect anything less coming from you, Tara. (I'm sure you're in there somewhere Addy...) Seriously wishin' we were in town! I may have to plan a trip soon!
Ah, diapers. Welcome to parenthood! Tara, make sure you start now and put Addy in charge of emptying the diaper genie. That way it's nice and established by the time she's eating food...cause I promise, you don't want to mess with a bag that large later...
Adam and Tara, Congratulations! Rhea is beautiful. I'm so happy for you both. Much Love!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I love the fuzzy hair. No one can tell you how many diapers you will go through until you experience yourself, right! ha ha
ReplyDeleteShe's sooo tiny! I think baby Z is already 7 pounds, but hopefully he'll still seem little like this! ;)
ReplyDeleteBut the real question is, Does the Diaper Genie hold up to it's name? Adam...can you smell anything???
ReplyDeleteRhea screams Curry to me! I swear I see a little bit of Michael in her. She is absolutely precious and so small! I love her blonde hair. She is one cutie!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love the hair band on her. She is so cute.
ReplyDeletei love that you took a pic of the diaper bag. how funny. She is a doll. One of these days I will have to meet her! Can't wait!
ReplyDeletePS: Connor still uses his "Concentration face" when he does his bidness. I wonder when that ends.
Oh my gosh that hair is precious! Love it! She looks like Tara so much to me, I love it! No body expressed to me just how many diapers we'd be going through... definitely think like almost 15 a day! Craziness!
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinkin' cute in that cupcake top of hers!
ReplyDeletei need to hold her again!!!
A
Ohmigosh, for some reason Google Reader didn't update me on this post. I feel jipped! Look at how adorable she is!!!! Not that I'd expect anything less coming from you, Tara. (I'm sure you're in there somewhere Addy...) Seriously wishin' we were in town! I may have to plan a trip soon!
ReplyDeleteAh, diapers. Welcome to parenthood! Tara, make sure you start now and put Addy in charge of emptying the diaper genie. That way it's nice and established by the time she's eating food...cause I promise, you don't want to mess with a bag that large later...