Saturday, March 6, 2010

Settling in...

We were discharged from the hospital today and are comfortably settling in at home. I'm feeling more exhausted than I thought possible but its nice to no longer be in a hospital bed. My mom is taking great care of us and Adam is looking at Rhea as one of his most successful projects yet :)

6 comments:

  1. ohhhh she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. i need to hold her now. glad baby and momma are healthy.

    keep posting pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you guys are doing good! Can't wait to meet Rhea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get used to the tired part!! ha ha! let me know if you guys need anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I'm so excited to see her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her, and I love you guys too, and I am SO excited for you guys! However, I REALLY need more close up face pictures of that little darling, like that second picture from the first post. I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a tiny sweet little precious girl. I can't wait to see her. I can't believe I can't see her until July. Give her lots of kisses and hugs from Aften, Jade and myself. Tara get as much rest as you can. I love you all!

    ReplyDelete