Monday, March 22, 2010

A Nursery Fit For a Queen Pt. 2

I don't know why, but the below post pictures are not visible on my own computer. I spent 2 and 1/2 hours last night trying to figure out why my embedded slide show (which I so proudly made in flash with matching purple arcade buttons) would not embed. my battery died before I had a chance remove it and low and behold- today I have comments! I can't see it but apparently others can (upon further investigation it appears that it was a problem with Internet explorer, Microsoft- I've never been so ashamed). I'm so sorry if your one of the few that cannot. For you I have posted more pics below.

Thanks to my mom we have this gorgeous quilt. she spent weeks making it and as good as it looks in the picture, it looks 100 times better in person.

Oh the sock monkey. This was a very special gift from Gabe and Brooke. Not only did they knit the accessories to match our nursery, they made the sock monkey too. If you would like one, they sell them on etsy as a fundraiser for their kasak baby adoption. They can customize them how ever you like, just let them know what you want if you don't see one you like.

This picture was taken with a fish eye lens. don't let the distortion get to you, its was just the best way to showcase the alphabet in a single picture. The headboards not finished- I'm ashamed once again.
Check the post below to see if the slide show loaded in your browser.

7 comments:

  1. it worked for me! also, the quilt is fantastic. tell your mom i said so. also, love the dresser. LOVE. and i would never have known the headboard wasn't finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt!! Your mom did a great job. Also I love the alphabet around the room--that is such a cute idea! Rhea is one lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest room I have ever seen! What a lucky girl! You are so talented Adam! I love it all! I want to see her crib/bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Alphabet on the wall! Did you make them or were they bought? I would love that for my girls room! All of ti is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest baby ever! Cutest room ever! Cutest aunt ever (that's me) and cutest cousins ever (that's my kids)
    (: I love baby Rhea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with the nursery! I showed my fiance and basically he wants to know if when we get ready to start our family, if we can hire you to do our nursery :) Love it! Rhea is going to be one talented little girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Adam. It looks like it belongs in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete