Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rhea Says Hello

5 pounds 4oz 18 inches as of 3:08PM

23 comments:

  1. Tiny!!! Can't wait to meet her!! Let me know if you guys need some food up there, they don't bring food for adam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am excited to see pictures of your new family member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!!
    welcome rhea! we are soooo excited to see you in a couple days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats she's beautiful (and tiny!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee! Way to go guys! She is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so adorable!!!! Welcome to the world beautiful Rhea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's gorgeous! Congrats! I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is absolutely gorgeous and we are so excited for you guys!! Keep the pictures coming and hopefully we will be able to meet her soon via webcam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh I love this! Such an exciting time! Congratulations Adam and Tara! She is beautiful and i love her name! Tiny little babe! I fear my child might double her weight! Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! (even covered in gunk) :) Soo excited for you guys! Can't wait for more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY HEAVENS!!! SHE IS GEORGOUS!!!! She looks just like you Tara!! CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!! WOW!! She is so tiny! Welcome Rhea! :)

    Please let me know what I can do to help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is soooo little!! Good job you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! What a tiny and adorable little baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is super duper cute! seriously adorable little thing! I love that little niece of mine already!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous!!! congrats to both of you

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so tiny! Congrats to you both!!!! Can't wait to meet her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you both. What a tiny little bundle you have. Suprised a little because you both are so tall that your baby is so tiny, but so glad mom and baby are healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay for the newby parents!! Seeing little Rhea makes me baby hungry, that's how stinking cute she is! Enjoy your new lovey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, Addy!! She's so dang cute!!! I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  20. PS- The comment from Anthony Reece was actually from me. Reece insists he would never use the word "gorgeous" because he's much too manly. I, however, feel perfectly comfortable throwing that word around :) Hope everything is going wel1!

    ReplyDelete