Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Its Official - I'm Famous

So I decided yesterday to put our alphabet letters on Etsy (www.etsy.com/shop/adamsatoms), and if that wasn't enough to make me famous I was contacted by Karyna at http://papersquid.blogspot.com/ and she told me that my blocks were one of her "Tuesday lovelies". SO its official- I'm FAMOUS.

Tara said it's nice I feel special, but in no way will it keep me from getting a job this summer.

Here is a preview of my shop. I haven't uploaded all the letters yet, but their coming.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful etsy shop! and congrats on being famous. that's exciting! the internet is one big fat grapevine, and pretty soon you'll be on oprah. :) that's how it works, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that we are related to you--you are so famous now!!! That is so awesome that you have your own shop--hope you make LOTS of money!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are AAAMMMMMAAAZZZZIIINNNNGGG!
    I'm just all kinds of proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 the letters. In a perfect world where I had 800 to spend on them, I would! But seeing as that is rent I'll have to dream!! Congrats on your famous life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be careful what you tell Rhea. I know some kids with famous parents end up with all sorts of problems.

    On the other hand, parents of famous people are just proud (like me).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job Adam, but don't you dare sell a bike painting until you MAKE ONE FOR ME!!!!! I'm it's biggest fan! As the designer of the majority of my house, you can't how FANTASTIC it would look on the wall going up my stairs!

    Congrats to your cute famous nephew too!
    P.s. I entered Robert in the Parenting Magazine's sexiest Dad contest, so maybe you will be getting another famous relative soon!

    ReplyDelete