
This my friends is the True Aggie Cafe. All you need is one trip to the cafe and the cravings begin. A cute older man opened the shop with his son and carefully makes each fantastic sandwich by hand. Adam and I tried his grilled cheese, begged him for the recipe and ate it once a week for 2 consecutive months. These sandwiches are life changing people.
My personal favorite? The True Aggie. This picture was taken by Adam while I inhaled the other half.

Adam enjoys either The Romney sandwich or The Georgia Dog (pictured) which is a hot dog split in half with mayonnaise, fried onions, mustard and cheese. I know what you're thinking...but it's amazing.

So the moral of this story? Sure there's nothing to do in Logan, no exciting reason to stop in town but if you come visit and stay a while, we'll buy you True Aggie Cafe.
It's a little part of Logan that I happen to love.
Hey Tara! Hope you don't mind I kinda started stalking your blog :) I remember you mentioning the True Aggie cafe during our book night. I'll talk Nick into stopping there sometime and take the risk of becoming addicted to it.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like yuck... and barf... and I don't want to drive to Logan to get one. But if you want to bring me one, I may not turn you away.
ReplyDeleteI'm so embarrassed we had never heard of it. Is it new?...I have a feeling that we will be regulars in the cafe. Who needs New York when you've got quaint little restaurants like this?
ReplyDeletewait a second, what do you mean that there is no exciting reason to go to Logan. I'm of the opinion that Logan is a destination in and of itself. The True Aggie Cafe is just another part of Logan that makes it as amazing as it is.
ReplyDeleteYour post made me hungry--maybe next we are in Logan we can stop in-who knows when that will be!
ReplyDelete