if only my skin were tan and my hair blonde. Those are the next inventions I need Mormon moms to come up with -- then I will totally fit it. thanks for thinking of me.
Dude, did you see when Jenna Fisher was on Ellen? She was totally like "I watch infomercials, and I'm totally fascinated by the Bumpit!" So Ellen pulls out all these bumpits and tries to put them in Jenna's hair. It was hilarious. You should see if you can watch it on YouTube.
I wouldn't mind trying them..you know..just so see...
Robert calls that the goose butt hair do. He says all the Utah/Mesa girls feather the back of their hair up like the feathers on a goose butt, and well...he is tired of it. (:
Why did I have a lurking feeling that I would see a "Bumpit" when I clicked on that link? Sick. Sick. Sick.
ReplyDeleteif only my skin were tan and my hair blonde. Those are the next inventions I need Mormon moms to come up with -- then I will totally fit it. thanks for thinking of me.
ReplyDeleteDude, did you see when Jenna Fisher was on Ellen? She was totally like "I watch infomercials, and I'm totally fascinated by the Bumpit!" So Ellen pulls out all these bumpits and tries to put them in Jenna's hair. It was hilarious. You should see if you can watch it on YouTube.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't mind trying them..you know..just so see...
WOW! that is hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteRobert calls that the goose butt hair do. He says all the Utah/Mesa girls feather the back of their hair up like the feathers on a goose butt, and well...he is tired of it. (:
ReplyDelete