Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What’s good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

I think you might remember when tara shared with the world part of our conversation in which I misspelled rough. I thought that it would only be fair to all the readers if they could see some of her writing. Enjoy.

Tara says:
· OUR DOG JUST THREW UP ON MY SHIRT
· AND WHILE I WAS IN SHOCK HE LICKED ME
Adam says:
· haha
· I laugh at your misfortune
Tara says:
· adam he was chewing on his bone, came over to say hi, did one of his hair ball coughs and it all came out ON MY SHIRT
· i yelled his name so he licked me.
· nastiest thing possible

3 comments:

  1. Hello strangers! Glad to hear you guys had a good trip! We need to hang out sometime soon k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahahhahahahahahaha.

    I love your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... But oliver is just so cute. How could one get mad at such a innocent little angle? Besides, the way i see it, he must really love u if he is willing to share is hair ball coughs with u. LOL

    ReplyDelete