
Tara and I have had some big decisions to make in our life. Decisions that will change our lifestyle dramatically, will alter the amount of sleep we get, and ultimately be with us forever, well maybe not forever. I would like to refer you back you “An Interior Designer's Spiritual Experience... At The D.I.” we finally got around to painting those tables and now we are having a spiritual "design" crisis. We cannot decide if we should either leave the trim on or off. So we have decided to take a poll. If you could please vote in the right hand column that would be great!
Oh, and dont worry, our bedroom is getting painted next.
I'm a fan of the right side because it gives it more character. The simple look isn't bad either though. Love those lamps, I can't wait to see your house!
ReplyDeleteThat's gotta be the skinniest new king-size bed I ever saw. Good thing Oliver is a small dog; I don't think a Great Dane would fit in there with you.
ReplyDeleteThe left one is a little too mod for me. I love the trim, and the tables in general.
ReplyDeleteI'd say the trim. it does give it more personality. i think it has more of a southern feel too. and since im from the south, gotta 'rep it up
ReplyDeleteI like it on!! It looks much more antiqued that way!! It makes it look like it has seen a million life times- it tells a better story :o)
ReplyDeleteThe right side is more appealing to the eye. It has elements that I think fits your personality but doesn't stand too far out to be obnoxious. If you guys are in town this weekend you should come to Nikki's Homecoming! 10:30 am at my mom's ward!
ReplyDeleteI love the trim, but then again, I'm the girl who wanted an aquarium themed bathroom. (Adam, I think you just threw up in your mouth a little at the thought, didn't you!)
ReplyDelete