Adam says: ok, you wanna hear something revolting?
Tara says: uhh.. sure?
Adam says: this is the bottom of Steve's old cabinet
Tara says: hahaha
Adam says: guess who gets to clean it
Tara says: lucky you!!!
Adam says: I need a bio hazard suit
Tara says: that is disgusting
Adam says: that fur is like an inch deep
Tara says: hahaha
Can't you just hear the love in Tara's voice?
After Three Rounds of what I call the A-Bomb (Me+Clorox=A-Bomb) I had the privilege of wiping it out. If you are already getting squeamish- STOP READING NOW! as I began to wipe it out it was not as soft as you thought a fur filing cabinet should be; it was actually quite rough. with enough pressure though, I could get most of it to peel back like the rind of an orange. All while dry heaving thinking to myself don't look at it, DON'T LOOK AT IT! Unfortunately after every swipe I had this uncontrollable urge to look at bottom of the paper towel as the Clorox seeped through and I quickly tossed it in the trash with an immediate involuntary dry heave following. With the school year coming to a close I am really going to miss this place.
Wait, I don't get what that thing IS exactly. And WHAT the stuff in the bottom is...
ReplyDeletePlease explain!
P.S. I really like how you have the picture of the book that you are reading on the side. I have something similar, but it just says what Brian and I are reading. I might copy you.
The orgins of this material are unknown. Mold among other things where living off it.
ReplyDeleteYUCK.
ReplyDeleteCan I get you to come A-Bomb this house? I think it needs it.
Dude, I don't want to experience the "A BOMB" I always thought that meant Adam + Bean Burrito from Taco Bell + Closest Toilet = A BOMB
ReplyDeleteMaybe it was space aliens, and you just destroyed their Earth colony :( so sad.
ReplyDelete-Matt
The A-bomb, that's clever!
ReplyDeletepoor little alien earth colony.
ReplyDelete