I've decided that if your going to vote you should leave a comment explaining why you voted the way you did. If you have already voted you are now obligated to explain yourself.
I'm normally hands down for simple, but strangely, in this case, I love the lines on the right table. But reading Matt's comment, are they silver? Not the same color as the table itself? That might change my mind. I might need a more close up shot...
...and then I clicked on the picture and voila! Also, hello, this is Kim, not Caleb, who has, apparently, signed in somewhere as me. Which means I've been commenting as "Caleb" all day long. Sweet...
So. Anyway. If the add-ons were the same color as the table, that'd be my vote. If they're not going to be, I say left. Simple.
voted for the one on the left... I think that it ages it. I say that because my grandma had tables and dressers with that exact same trim on it. So if you are going for the grandma look, by all means go for the one on the right...
Also, I think cleaner lines go with more design motifs (is that word used correctly? LOL)
I LOVE the table with the trim. The one without it looks cheap, like you bought it from IKEA for $20 and threw it together. The other one looks much nicer and better made - more expensive. I love the color.
I like the trim! mostly because I love square anything, but also because there is really no point to 3 handles if you don't have something around it to position it correctly! but what do I know. :)
I'll get this ball rolling. I picked the left. I think its has cleaner lines, and really like the look of the blank front.
ReplyDelete-Adam
I have seen them in person and I think that the silver add-ons will, in time, get chipped and generally yuckey
ReplyDelete-Matt
I'm normally hands down for simple, but strangely, in this case, I love the lines on the right table. But reading Matt's comment, are they silver? Not the same color as the table itself? That might change my mind. I might need a more close up shot...
ReplyDelete...and then I clicked on the picture and voila! Also, hello, this is Kim, not Caleb, who has, apparently, signed in somewhere as me. Which means I've been commenting as "Caleb" all day long. Sweet...
ReplyDeleteSo. Anyway. If the add-ons were the same color as the table, that'd be my vote. If they're not going to be, I say left. Simple.
voted for the one on the left... I think that it ages it. I say that because my grandma had tables and dressers with that exact same trim on it. So if you are going for the grandma look, by all means go for the one on the right...
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think cleaner lines go with more design motifs (is that word used correctly? LOL)
Brooke
I LOVE the table with the trim. The one without it looks cheap, like you bought it from IKEA for $20 and threw it together. The other one looks much nicer and better made - more expensive. I love the color.
ReplyDeleteI voted right side. New York has given me a taste for gaudier things in life.
ReplyDeleteI like the trim! mostly because I love square anything, but also because there is really no point to 3 handles if you don't have something around it to position it correctly! but what do I know. :)
ReplyDelete